Sunday 1 July 2012


WE ALL NEED GOD

Myles Monroe's message aired on KLN on (30/06/2012) was highly inspiring. He emphasised our need for God this way. When God created water, he created everything in the water by speaking to the water to bring forth those creatures in it. This is the reason why those creatures in the water need water; the water does not need them. When God wanted to create those animals, He commanded the ground to produce them, therefore the animals need the ground for their sustenance and survival but the ground does not need them. So when He created us, He did not just create us from the ground. He created us by Himself, so by creation we need Him. His breath in us will return back to Him. The body made from the dust will return back to the dust.
We should peruse on Annie Sherwood’s Hymn I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR. We need God. Here is the lyric.
1.   I need Thee ev'ry hour, Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine, Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, O I need Thee; Ev'ry hour I need Thee!
Oh bless me now, my Saviour, I come to Thee.

2.   I need Thee ev'ry hour, Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r, When Thou art nigh.

3.   I need thee ev'ry hour, In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, Or life is vain.

4.   I need Thee ev'ry hour, Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.


She was not the only one whose heart cried out to God, here is what William H. Monk also wrote.

I need Thy presence, Every passing hour.
What but Thy grace, Can foil the tempter's power?
Who, like Thyself, My guide and stay can be?
Through cloud and sunshine, Lord, abide with me.

Dear Reader, we all need God. I wish you more of Him in Jesus name. You are blessed, remained blessed in Jesus name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment