Sunday 15 April 2012

PASTOR MRS FOLU ADEBOYE’S INTERVIEW


PASTOR MRS FOLU ADEBOYE’S INTERVIEW ON RTM ON FRIDAY – 13TH APRIL 2012

Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye, the wife of Pastor E. A. Adeboye of RCCG is an exemplary mother and wife. Her interview with RTM Crew reveals much about this woman. It is heart warming to know few things about her. In the interview she said. “I wake up at 3.am to start praying. I pray till 6.am when we have family devotion and do not go back to sleep afterward”. May I ask, sincerely, how many people do this? She continued on her prayer life. “I love prayer so much, whenever my husband go to minister, I would be praying for him and God often told me something about the ministration, for example when my husband went to Ibadan to minister, the Holy Spirit told me that a dumb woman received her miracle. So when he came home I asked him about the dumb woman who got her miracle. He was surprised and asked who told me. I told him that the Holy Spirit had told me about it.”

When she was asked about how working mothers could cope with such a rigours prayer life? She said that when her family was in Ilorin, she was a then a teacher, she would prepare meal for every members of her family very early as every member of her family would be out by 7:15pm and they would come home by 10pm. She is so committed to her family that till now she does not allow any other person to cook for her husband. What an exemplary mother and wife.

Keep it up. Good mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment