Saturday 17 March 2012

Pastor E. A. Adeboye's story on food

Pastor E. A. Adeboye is a sound preacher of the word but I tell you, he is equally humorous. He shared this testimony yesterday (on DOVE VISION TELEVISION). In 1956, I (Pastor Adeboye) was living with my Uncle. He was poor but I was poorer. One day, we had nothing to eat at all. Then a lady brought pounded yam, good vegetable soup and chicken for us, she said that her Aunt sent her to give the food to us. My uncle told her that he did not know her Aunt. Both of us eat the meal and after eating the lady came back to tell us that the food was not meant for us. God directed food to them when they are hungry....

God is directing somethings to you even if they are not originally meant for you.

This our God. What can he not do? Nothing.

May He prove Himself strong in my own life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment